Sacramental Living: our Baptismal call.
All are welcome to live their Baptismal call.
All are welcome to our Parish Lenten Mission
Thursday, February 25th
Mass at 5:20pm followed by
He Reigns! parish mission at 6pm
live at St. Thomas Aquinas Church or
streaming at: https://tinyurl.com/12w5eun
Please feel free to join us for Mass and or Mission
Let us pray… God my Father, You created me with a specific purpose for my life.
This is my vocation. By following your plan I will be happy on earth, earn the
reward of heaven and help others to do the same. Please help me to hear and understand and follow Your call with my whole heart, especially when it seems most difficult. St. Joseph, patron of the universal Church, pray for me to know and accept God’s will for my life. Amen.
Buildings & Grounds Caretaker needed
at St. Thomas Aquinas, Binghamton
The position entails interior and exterior custodial work and general maintenance for the parish. If interested please contact Danita at 797-4015 or via email at Danita@sta-sp.org.
The Divine Mercy Eucharistic Adoration Chapel at St. Patrick’s
Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:30pm
Saturday’s 1pm – 5pm
Sunday’s 10am – 4pm.
* All Adorers are asked to register their interest and commitment with the Parish Office. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 607-722-1060.
* We ask all to be respectful of themselves and others. Please kindly note the following instructions & thank you for your cooperation:
* Please sign in.
* Maximum number of persons in the Chapel at any time is 8. Please keep to the places marked for seating.
* Masks must be worn at all times covering both nose and mouth.
* All are asked to assist with keeping chapel clean by using a disinfecting wipe on the areas you sit and touch just before you leave. If no one else is around when you leave, please draw the curtains at the Monstrance window.
* When possible windows to the outside should be open to assist with air circulation while room is occupied.
* Hours open until further notice will be: 7:30am –4:30pm Monday—Friday.
* Only the west entrance of the church is to be used unless exiting in an emergency.
Act of Spiritual Communion
My Jesus, I believe that You are truly present in the Most Holy and Blessed Sacrament. I love You above all things and long for You in my soul. Since I cannot now receive You Sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my heart. As though You have already come, I embrace You and unite myself entirely to You, never permit me to be separated from You. Amen.
Live Stream Mass M-F 10am, Sun at11am. All Masses will be posted for later viewing.
See Livestreams Here: www.youtube.com/c/SaintThomasAquinasBinghamton
Roman Catholic Church
St. Thomas Aquinas
Roman Catholic Church
Parish NewsView All
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GuaNtV8H07Jts2CCHgIPwKKP7cVnlfOz/view?usp=drive_web Growing in holiness is our Baptismal call. The Season of Lent is the Church’s invitation to have us draw closer to Jesus. “He Reigns!” is a special invitation to draw all, especially our families nearer to Jesus as Christ…